See covers: Boy turned into superhero
A hearing-impaired 5-year-old boy has been made an honorary Avenger by Marvel Comics. Avenger Blue Ear, inspired by Anthony Smith, has a blue earpiece that gives him the power to hear a pin drop from the other side of a state.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying