See covers: Boy turned into superhero
A hearing-impaired 5-year-old boy has been made an honorary Avenger by Marvel Comics. Avenger Blue Ear, inspired by Anthony Smith, has a blue earpiece that gives him the power to hear a pin drop from the other side of a state.
Around The Watercooler
- Cashier sells herself winning lotto ticket
- Waitress gets $1,000 tip on $60 bill
- Beer thief leaves apology note, cash
- Army plans to launch a reality TV show
- Bicycle hearse offers 'one last ride'
- Toss burgers at kidnappers in Charles Ramsey video game
- Caffeinated toothbrush in the works
- Golfer, 77, sinks 3 holes-in-one
- Google Maps leads kidnapped boy home