'Disgusting' cruise ship’s journey finally ends
After being stranded on the crippled Carnival cruise ship Triumph for days without electricity and working toilets, thousands of relieved passengers finished disembarking early Friday morning at the Port of Mobile. Here are images of the ship's arrival and the conditions on board.
Around The Watercooler
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage