On this day: February 14
Saint Valentine dies a martyr, President Polk has his picture snapped, Al Capone sends his foes a violent Valentine's Day message, and Jackie Kennedy invites TV viewers inside the White House, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Bicycle hearse offers 'one last ride'
- Toss burgers at kidnappers in Charles Ramsey video game
- Caffeinated toothbrush in the works
- Golfer, 77, sinks 3 holes-in-one
- Google Maps leads kidnapped boy home
- Giant mechanical animals stalk theme park
- Man finds $4.8M lotto ticket in cookie jar
- An election decided by the flip of a coin
- Buckets of KFC smuggled into Gaza