Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: February 12
POSTED: 7:16 PM Feb 11 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Feb 12 2013
Charles Darwin and Abe Lincoln share a birthday, Superman makes his radio debut, President Clinton is acquitted in his impeachment trial, and Charles Schulz passes away, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- $50,000 dropped in Salvation Army kettle
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars