Powerful earthquake, tsunami strikes in South Pacific
POSTED: 10:50 AM Feb 07 2013
An 8.0-magnitude earthquake struck off the Solomon Islands in the South Pacific on February 6, triggering a tsunami that killed five people. Take a look at damage from the natural disaster.
Around The Watercooler
- Cashier sells herself winning lotto ticket
- Waitress gets $1,000 tip on $60 bill
- Army plans to launch a reality TV show
- Bicycle hearse offers 'one last ride'
- Toss burgers at kidnappers in Charles Ramsey video game
- Caffeinated toothbrush in the works
- Golfer, 77, sinks 3 holes-in-one
- Google Maps leads kidnapped boy home
- Giant mechanical animals stalk theme park