On this day: January 25
POSTED: 2:01 PM Jan 24 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jan 25 2013
The Winter Olympics are born, the Battle of the Bulge comes to an end, Charles Manson is found guilty, the Iran hostages arrive home, and Egypt begins rising up, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Bicycle hearse offers 'one last ride'
- Caffeinated toothbrush in the works
- Golfer, 77, sinks 3 holes-in-one
- Google Maps leads kidnapped boy home
- Giant mechanical animals stalk theme park
- Man finds $4.8M lotto ticket in cookie jar
- An election decided by the flip of a coin
- Buckets of KFC smuggled into Gaza
- Man wins lottery four times