On this day: January 18
Three B-52s become the first aircraft to circle the globe non-stop, Willie O'Ree breaks the NHL's color barrier, "The Jeffersons" premieres, and Jim Thorpe gets his Olympic medals back, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- TGI Fridays accused of selling fake liquor
- 84-year-old indicted for drug trafficking
- Teen finds worm in McMuffin
- Mom dies, gives birth, then is revived
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- Does basketball star's massive back tattoo have a typo?
- Man builds pirate ship, sells it on Craigslist
- Sisters tossed from mall over cancer hats
- Cashier sells herself winning lotto ticket