On this day: January 18
Three B-52s become the first aircraft to circle the globe non-stop, Willie O'Ree breaks the NHL's color barrier, "The Jeffersons" premieres, and Jim Thorpe gets his Olympic medals back, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000
- Colo. woman busted for topless haircuts
- Beloved, officially ugly dog dies