Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: January 11
POSTED: 2:39 PM Jan 10 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jan 11 2013
A U.S. marshal dies in the line of duty for the first time, a landmark report points to the hazards of smoking, the designated hitter comes into play, and Beckham heads to America, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000
- Colo. woman busted for topless haircuts