Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: July 24
POSTED: 1:23 AM Jul 24 2012 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jul 24 2013
An aviation pioneer is born, a lost city is rediscovered, a famous comedy duo performs together for the first time, George Brett flips out, and Apollo 11 splashes down, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying
- Dog tries to run for mayor
- Can Facebook tell you where to live?
- Your name can now be 'Travolta-fied'
- Man selling home for Dogecoins