America reacts to Team USA’s Olympic uniforms
Team USA’s Opening Ceremony uniforms were recently met with criticism after it was revealed that American athletes would be wearing clothing manufactured in China. Take a look at what people are tweeting, posting and saying about this controversy.
Around The Watercooler
- 22-pound cat traps family in bedroom
- Thong-clad man steals superhero costume
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk