America reacts to Team USA’s Olympic uniforms
Team USA’s Opening Ceremony uniforms were recently met with criticism after it was revealed that American athletes would be wearing clothing manufactured in China. Take a look at what people are tweeting, posting and saying about this controversy.
Around The Watercooler
- Woman arrested for wearing thong in public
- TGI Fridays accused of selling fake liquor
- 84-year-old indicted for drug trafficking
- Teen finds worm in McMuffin
- Mom dies, gives birth, then is revived
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- Does basketball star's massive back tattoo have a typo?
- Man builds pirate ship, sells it on Craigslist
- Sisters tossed from mall over cancer hats