On this day: July 13
The Mississippi River finds its roots, a Hollywood icon debuts, Old Blue Eyes records for the first time, the MLB All-Star Game goes north, and Ronald Reagan gives up the presidency, briefly, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes