Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: July 11
POSTED: 11:33 AM Jul 09 2012 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jul 11 2013
A vice president duels for honor, the Marine Corps is re-established, a folk singer debuts, a space station plummets to Earth, and Martin Luther King earns a posthumous honor, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes