No what?! Unusual city bans/laws
A judge recently blocked New York City Mayor Bloomberg’s plan to ban high-sugar beverages that are bigger than 16 ounces. Check out what other products or activities have been banned in the past and where.
Around The Watercooler
- Woman arrested for wearing thong in public
- TGI Fridays accused of selling fake liquor
- 84-year-old indicted for drug trafficking
- Teen finds worm in McMuffin
- Mom dies, gives birth, then is revived
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- Does basketball star's massive back tattoo have a typo?
- Man builds pirate ship, sells it on Craigslist
- Sisters tossed from mall over cancer hats