States without the death penalty
Washington state Gov. Jay Inslee announced Tuesday that he was suspending the use of the death penalty in the state over concerns that the punishment is being unfairly applied. Check out which states have done away with capital punishment.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying