Tips for navigating winter travel woes
Freezing temperatures are wrecking travel plans -- more than 3,000 flights were canceled by 10 a.m. ET Monday, according to FlightAware.com, and it could take airlines days to get all those delayed travelers to their destinations. If you're caught in that backlog, try navigating the system using these tips from travel experts.
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy