Tips for navigating winter travel woes
Freezing temperatures are wrecking travel plans -- more than 3,000 flights were canceled by 10 a.m. ET Monday, according to FlightAware.com, and it could take airlines days to get all those delayed travelers to their destinations. If you're caught in that backlog, try navigating the system using these tips from travel experts.
Around The Watercooler
- Cat cafe opens in Portland
- $500 fine for travel ban violators
- Delta bans carry-on breast pump, apologizes
- Back-to-back car crashes follow DUI arrest
- Mother sells newborn boy for $7,000
- Michigan girl, 4, calls 911, saves pregnant mother
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone