Tips for navigating winter travel woes
Freezing temperatures are wrecking travel plans -- more than 3,000 flights were canceled by 10 a.m. ET Monday, according to FlightAware.com, and it could take airlines days to get all those delayed travelers to their destinations. If you're caught in that backlog, try navigating the system using these tips from travel experts.
Around The Watercooler
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer