Tips for navigating winter travel woes
Freezing temperatures are wrecking travel plans -- more than 3,000 flights were canceled by 10 a.m. ET Monday, according to FlightAware.com, and it could take airlines days to get all those delayed travelers to their destinations. If you're caught in that backlog, try navigating the system using these tips from travel experts.
Around The Watercooler
- NBA player to open Hooters in Russia
- Texting driver who hit cyclist: 'I just don't care'
- Selfie-taker gets kicked in head by train conductor
- 'Pals': Biden, Obama make selfie time
- An accidental car thief: Mom takes wrong car
- Teacher arrested on DUI charge while driving to school
- Family dog called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage
- Flight attendant brings comedy to safety talk