Tips for navigating winter travel woes
Freezing temperatures are wrecking travel plans -- more than 3,000 flights were canceled by 10 a.m. ET Monday, according to FlightAware.com, and it could take airlines days to get all those delayed travelers to their destinations. If you're caught in that backlog, try navigating the system using these tips from travel experts.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying