Tips for braving stormy holiday travel
A storm is set to dump rain and snow across most of the eastern U.S. -- just in time to wreak havoc on Thanksgiving travel. Follow these tips from CNN for (hopefully) calm travels this holiday.
Around The Watercooler
- Back-to-back car crashes follow DUI arrest
- Mother sells newborn boy for $7,000
- Michigan girl, 4, calls 911, saves pregnant mother
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone
- Rare frilled shark caught off Australia coast
- Ramen tangles traffic after truck crash
- No jail time for woman who faked daughter's cancer