How to prepare for a plane emergency
Multiple plane crashes have dominated the headlines the past few weeks. But despite these particular tragedies, safety advances and improvements in staff training have helped improve air crash survival rates in recent years. Here are 10 things that experts suggest you do to prepare yourself in the unlikely event of a problem on your next flight, according to CNN.
Around The Watercooler
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water