How to prepare for a plane emergency
Multiple plane crashes have dominated the headlines the past few weeks. But despite these particular tragedies, safety advances and improvements in staff training have helped improve air crash survival rates in recent years. Here are 10 things that experts suggest you do to prepare yourself in the unlikely event of a problem on your next flight, according to CNN.
Around The Watercooler
- Beer thrown at tiger during drunken zoo party
- Drone with drugs, phones crashes outside prison
- New ice cream changes color as you lick it
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin