How to prepare for a plane emergency
Multiple plane crashes have dominated the headlines the past few weeks. But despite these particular tragedies, safety advances and improvements in staff training have helped improve air crash survival rates in recent years. Here are 10 things that experts suggest you do to prepare yourself in the unlikely event of a problem on your next flight, according to CNN.
Around The Watercooler
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed
- Brazilian man declared dead wakes up in body bag