Crazy things Americans tried to take on planes in 2013
Guns, grenades, human skull fragments and a pepper spray disguised as a lipstick -- these are just a few of the things confiscated by Transportation Security Administration officers from travelers in U.S. airports last year.
Around The Watercooler
- Cops: Woman swallows stolen ring to 'hide it'
- Russian bank offers cats with mortgages
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)