Crazy things Americans tried to take on planes in 2013
Guns, grenades, human skull fragments and a pepper spray disguised as a lipstick -- these are just a few of the things confiscated by Transportation Security Administration officers from travelers in U.S. airports last year.
Around The Watercooler
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes