(CNN) -- The Idaho man accused of slapping a crying 19-month-old boy on a Delta flight will plead not guilty, attorney Marcia Shein said. Joe Rickey Hundley, who is charged with assaulting a minor, is scheduled to appear in a federal courthouse in Atlanta Wednesday.
Around The Watercooler
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage