(CNN) -- Asiana Airlines Flight 214 passenger Ye Mengyuan died of injuries she received from being run over by a San Francisco Fire Department vehicle after the plane crashed at the city's airport on July 6, San Mateo County Coroner Robert Foucrault and San Francisco Fire Chief Joanne Hayes-White told reporters Friday. Ye, 16, was alive when she was hit after she was expelled from the aircraft, Foucrault said. Ye was one of three people who died in the crash at San Francisco's airport and its aftermath.
Around The Watercooler
- 7 tips for taking better selfies
- Airline surprises passengers with Christmas gifts
- Cheerleader tries to trip player after score
- Feral cats take over nativity scene
- Man pulls ax over cold McDonald's fries
- TipsforJesus' bounty continues for holidays
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns