The fire that crippled the Carnival cruise ship Triumph was caused by a leak in a hose that served as a fuel oil return line for one of the ship's six engines, the U.S. Coast Guard said Monday.
Around The Watercooler
- Bicycle hearse offers 'one last ride'
- Toss burgers at kidnappers in Charles Ramsey video game
- Caffeinated toothbrush in the works
- Golfer, 77, sinks 3 holes-in-one
- Google Maps leads kidnapped boy home
- Giant mechanical animals stalk theme park
- Man finds $4.8M lotto ticket in cookie jar
- An election decided by the flip of a coin
- Buckets of KFC smuggled into Gaza