World's happiest countries
March 20 is the International Day of Happiness, which recognizes "happiness and well-being as universal goals and aspirations in the lives of human beings around the world," according to the United Nations. Take a look at this year's list of the happiest countries in the world.
Around The Watercooler
- Cops: Woman swallows stolen ring to 'hide it'
- Russian bank offers cats with mortgages
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)