World's happiest countries
March 20 is the International Day of Happiness, which recognizes "happiness and well-being as universal goals and aspirations in the lives of human beings around the world," according to the United Nations. Take a look at this year's list of the happiest countries in the world.
Around The Watercooler
- Kittens accidentally packed in box, shipped
- Police: Man licked cop’s eye during arrest
- Texting driver who hit cyclist: 'I just don't care'
- Selfie-taker gets kicked in head by train conductor
- 'Pals': Biden, Obama make selfie time
- An accidental car thief: Mom takes wrong car
- Teacher arrested on DUI charge while driving to school
- Family dog called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage