World's happiest countries
March 20 is the International Day of Happiness, which recognizes "happiness and well-being as universal goals and aspirations in the lives of human beings around the world," according to the United Nations. Take a look at this year's list of the happiest countries in the world.
Around The Watercooler
- Police: Man hid drugs in D.A.R.E. stuffed animal
- Teen petitions to get cat, lasers in yearbook photo
- Deputy suspended for using taekwondo kick on inmate
- Burger King unveils all-black burger in Japan
- 'Human' loses local election
- Golfer taken to hospital after hit by ball
- Police: Woman on meth pushed man off motorized scooter
- Police: Man broke into bar, took nap in kitchen
- Man commutes 220 miles a day for 'dream job'