World's happiest countries
March 20 is the International Day of Happiness, which recognizes "happiness and well-being as universal goals and aspirations in the lives of human beings around the world," according to the United Nations. Take a look at this year's list of the happiest countries in the world.
Around The Watercooler
- Cat cafe opens in Portland
- $500 fine for travel ban violators
- Delta bans carry-on breast pump, apologizes
- Back-to-back car crashes follow DUI arrest
- Mother sells newborn boy for $7,000
- Michigan girl, 4, calls 911, saves pregnant mother
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone