Sky-high fashion: How cabin crew went couture
If your air hostess seem better suited to a fashion runway than an airport runway, it may be because her uniform has a designer label. Recently, there's been a rash of cabin crew going couture.
Around The Watercooler
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone
- Rare frilled shark caught off Australia coast
- Ramen tangles traffic after truck crash
- No jail time for woman who faked daughter's cancer
- Man attacked by owl on morning run
- Man cited for eating burger while driving
- Hundreds of birds covered in mystery 'goop'