Sky-high fashion: How cabin crew went couture
If your air hostess seem better suited to a fashion runway than an airport runway, it may be because her uniform has a designer label. Recently, there's been a rash of cabin crew going couture.
Around The Watercooler
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed
- Brazilian man declared dead wakes up in body bag