What the TSA is allowing back on planes
The U.S. government has temporarily delayed a controversial rule that would again permit passengers to carry small knives on commercial flights. The policy had been scheduled to take effect April 25.
Around The Watercooler
- Police: Man licked cop’s eye during arrest
- NBA player to open Hooters in Russia
- Texting driver who hit cyclist: 'I just don't care'
- Selfie-taker gets kicked in head by train conductor
- 'Pals': Biden, Obama make selfie time
- An accidental car thief: Mom takes wrong car
- Teacher arrested on DUI charge while driving to school
- Family dog called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage