What the TSA is allowing back on planes
The U.S. government has temporarily delayed a controversial rule that would again permit passengers to carry small knives on commercial flights. The policy had been scheduled to take effect April 25.
Around The Watercooler
- Teacher arrested on DUI charge while driving to school
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage
- Family dog called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Flight attendant brings comedy to safety talk
- Couple drives stolen car to court, police say
- Town named 'Jew Killer' eyes name change
- Carpenter who cut off fingers makes 'Robohand' with printer
- Rare quintuplet goats born in Oregon
- Swedish man's 3-word obit: 'I am dead'