America's best major airlines
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and Wichita State University used Department of Transportation data to rank the top major U.S. airlines in 2013. The study examined on-time arrivals, mishandled baggage, bumpings due to overbooking and consumer complaints.
Around The Watercooler
- Police: Man hid drugs in D.A.R.E. stuffed animal
- Teen petitions to get cat, lasers in yearbook photo
- Deputy suspended for using taekwondo kick on inmate
- Burger King unveils all-black burger in Japan
- 'Human' loses local election
- Golfer taken to hospital after hit by ball
- Police: Woman on meth pushed man off motorized scooter
- Police: Man broke into bar, took nap in kitchen
- Man commutes 220 miles a day for 'dream job'