How to be ready for a flight emergency
Grisly plane crashes make headlines Yet safety advances and improvements in staff training have helped improve air-crash survival rates in recent years. Here are 10 things that experts suggest you do to prepare yourself in the unlikely event of a problem on your next flight, according to CNN.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying