What the TSA is allowing back on planes
The U.S. government has temporarily delayed a controversial rule that would again permit passengers to carry small knives on commercial flights. The policy had been scheduled to take effect April 25.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia