Foods that can help prevent a stroke
Living a healthy lifestyle can help reduce your risk of a stroke. Eating the right foods can help prevent high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes, all of which increase a person’s risk for a stroke.
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy