Foods that can help prevent a stroke
Living a healthy lifestyle can help reduce your risk of a stroke. Eating the right foods can help prevent high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes, all of which increase a person’s risk for a stroke.
Around The Watercooler
- Cops: Woman swallows stolen ring to 'hide it'
- Russian bank offers cats with mortgages
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)