Foods that can help prevent a stroke
Living a healthy lifestyle can help reduce your risk of a stroke. Eating the right foods can help prevent high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes, all of which increase a person’s risk for a stroke.
Around The Watercooler
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer
- Man's 41 Homer Simpson tattoos set world record
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated