Foods that can help prevent a stroke
Living a healthy lifestyle can help reduce your risk of a stroke. Eating the right foods can help prevent high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes, all of which increase a person’s risk for a stroke.
Around The Watercooler
- Golfer jumps into pond to avoid hornet attack
- 8-year-old receives box of condoms in the mail
- Trucker ‘dispatched by God’ to deliver baby at Denny’s
- Police: Man licked cop’s eye during arrest
- Frustrated? In Idaho, you can pay to break stuff
- Indiana man lets buyer keep his stolen car
- NBA player to open Hooters in Russia
- Kittens accidentally packed in box, shipped
- Texting driver who hit cyclist: 'I just don't care'