New Orleans: From Katrina to Super Bowl XLVII
On Aug. 29, 2005, Hurricane Katrina slammed into New Orleans, devastating the city and the people. More than seven years later, the rebuilt city plays host to the Super Bowl.
Around The Watercooler
- Cashier sells herself winning lotto ticket
- Waitress gets $1,000 tip on $60 bill
- Beer thief leaves apology note, cash
- Army plans to launch a reality TV show
- Bicycle hearse offers 'one last ride'
- Toss burgers at kidnappers in Charles Ramsey video game
- Caffeinated toothbrush in the works
- Golfer, 77, sinks 3 holes-in-one
- Google Maps leads kidnapped boy home