10 questions to ask your child's teacher
When talking to your child’s teacher it’s easy to get caught up in your child’s overall grades and performance, but while you have the opportunity to talk to the teacher one-on-one there are some key questions you should be asking him or her.
Around The Watercooler
- Johns Hopkins mistakenly welcomes wrong students
- Mystery man hands out $100 bills in Massachusetts
- Cremated remains donated to Goodwill
- DNA from beard leads cops to burglar
- Wis. governor's Hanukkah message: 'Molotov!'
- Corrections officer arrested for shoplifting
- Video of 'Calgary's worst driver' goes viral
- Pastor opens church in Buffalo Wild Wings
- Car crashes into garage -- through the roof