10 questions to ask your child's teacher
When talking to your child’s teacher it’s easy to get caught up in your child’s overall grades and performance, but while you have the opportunity to talk to the teacher one-on-one there are some key questions you should be asking him or her.
Around The Watercooler
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water