10 questions to ask your child's teacher
When talking to your child’s teacher it’s easy to get caught up in your child’s overall grades and performance, but while you have the opportunity to talk to the teacher one-on-one there are some key questions you should be asking him or her.
Around The Watercooler
- 22-pound cat traps family in bedroom
- Thong-clad man steals superhero costume
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk