10 foods you think are healthy but aren't
A zoo in England recently decided to stop feeding bananas to monkeys, stating that the fruit is loaded with calories and is actually not healthy for the animals. Take a look at other foods that aren't as good for you as you thought.
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Scientist stumbles upon puppy-sized spider
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes