Top 10 sources of salt in your diet
Nearly 90% of all Americans eat too much salt, which increases the chances of developing hypertension, a risk factor for heart disease and stroke. Check out the top 10 sources of salt in the average diet and see how you measure up.
Around The Watercooler
- Cat cafe opens in Portland
- $500 fine for travel ban violators
- Delta bans carry-on breast pump, apologizes
- Back-to-back car crashes follow DUI arrest
- Mother sells newborn boy for $7,000
- Michigan girl, 4, calls 911, saves pregnant mother
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone