Top 10 sources of salt in your diet
Nearly 90% of all Americans eat too much salt, which increases the chances of developing hypertension, a risk factor for heart disease and stroke. Check out the top 10 sources of salt in the average diet and see how you measure up.
Around The Watercooler
- Scientist stumbles upon puppy-sized spider
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy