Top 10 sources of salt in your diet
Nearly 90% of all Americans eat too much salt, which increases the chances of developing hypertension, a risk factor for heart disease and stroke. Check out the top 10 sources of salt in the average diet and see how you measure up.
Around The Watercooler
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water