Top 10 sources of salt in your diet
Nearly 90% of all Americans eat too much salt, which increases the chances of developing hypertension, a risk factor for heart disease and stroke. Check out the top 10 sources of salt in the average diet and see how you measure up.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia