Top 10 sources of salt in your diet
Nearly 90% of all Americans eat too much salt, which increases the chances of developing hypertension, a risk factor for heart disease and stroke. Check out the top 10 sources of salt in the average diet and see how you measure up.
Around The Watercooler
- Cheerleader tries to trip player after score
- Feral cats take over nativity scene
- Man pulls ax over cold McDonald's fries
- TipsforJesus' bounty continues for holidays
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair