Forgotten by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
With the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame announcing its inductees for the class of 2014, including Nirvana, Kiss and Linda Ronstadt, here are some acts it has overlooked over the years.
Around The Watercooler
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer