Controversial reality TV shows
The cast of the reality TV show "Sister Wives" won a major legal victory in Utah in December when a federal judge threw out the section of the state's ban on polygamy that prohibits co-habitation. But the show remains highly controversial. Take a look at other controversial reality shows.
Around The Watercooler
- Cops: Woman swallows stolen ring to 'hide it'
- Russian bank offers cats with mortgages
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)