Controversial reality TV shows
The cast of the reality TV show "Sister Wives" won a major legal victory in Utah in December when a federal judge threw out the section of the state's ban on polygamy that prohibits co-habitation. But the show remains highly controversial. Take a look at other controversial reality shows.
Around The Watercooler
- Golfer jumps into pond to avoid hornet attack
- 8-year-old receives box of condoms in the mail
- Trucker ‘dispatched by God’ to deliver baby at Denny’s
- Police: Man licked cop’s eye during arrest
- Frustrated? In Idaho, you can pay to break stuff
- Indiana man lets buyer keep his stolen car
- NBA player to open Hooters in Russia
- Kittens accidentally packed in box, shipped
- Texting driver who hit cyclist: 'I just don't care'