Controversial reality TV shows
The cast of the reality TV show "Sister Wives" won a major legal victory in Utah in December when a federal judge threw out the section of the state's ban on polygamy that prohibits co-habitation. But the show remains highly controversial. Take a look at other controversial reality shows.
Around The Watercooler
- Reports: 10,000 doves searched by police in China
- Accused doughnut truck thief drops pastry, surrenders
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- Strong cologne leads cops to hiding criminal
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?