Controversial reality TV shows
The cast of the reality TV show "Sister Wives" won a major legal victory in Utah in December when a federal judge threw out the section of the state's ban on polygamy that prohibits co-habitation. But the show remains highly controversial. Take a look at other controversial reality shows.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia