CNN's camera will be in the courtroom when a verdict is read. Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos approved the network's request last week to televise the closing arguments and verdict. She refused a request in April to allow cameras in court for the opening and testimony phase.
No verdict yet in Michael Jackson death trial
Deliberations began last week
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?