Stars hit the runway for New York Fashion Week
The stars came out for the Heart Truth Red Dress Fashion Show, part of New York Fashion Week. Hosted by the National Institutes of Health, the annual show raises awareness about women's heart health. Take a look at the famous ladies who strutted their stuff on the runway.
Around The Watercooler
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water