Stars hit the runway for New York Fashion Week
The stars came out for the Heart Truth Red Dress Fashion Show, part of New York Fashion Week. Hosted by the National Institutes of Health, the annual show raises awareness about women's heart health. Take a look at the famous ladies who strutted their stuff on the runway.
Around The Watercooler
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed