Stars hit the runway for New York Fashion Week
The stars came out for the Heart Truth Red Dress Fashion Show, part of New York Fashion Week. Hosted by the National Institutes of Health, the annual show raises awareness about women's heart health. Take a look at the famous ladies who strutted their stuff on the runway.
Around The Watercooler
- 22-pound cat traps family in bedroom
- Thong-clad man steals superhero costume
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk