10 questions to ask your child's teacher
When talking to your child’s teacher it’s easy to get caught up in your child’s overall grades and performance, but while you have the opportunity to talk to the teacher one-on-one there are some key questions you should be asking him or her.
Around The Watercooler
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed
- Brazilian man declared dead wakes up in body bag