10 questions to ask your child's teacher
When talking to your child’s teacher it’s easy to get caught up in your child’s overall grades and performance, but while you have the opportunity to talk to the teacher one-on-one there are some key questions you should be asking him or her.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying