U.S. cities with the rudest drivers
A new study completed by car service company AutoVantage and research firm Prince Market Research has ranked American cities based on road etiquette and aggressive behavior. Take a look at the cities with the rudest - and the most courteous - drivers.
Around The Watercooler
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer