U.S. cities with the rudest drivers
A new study completed by car service company AutoVantage and research firm Prince Market Research has ranked American cities based on road etiquette and aggressive behavior. Take a look at the cities with the rudest - and the most courteous - drivers.
Around The Watercooler
- Johns Hopkins mistakenly welcomes wrong students
- Mystery man hands out $100 bills in Massachusetts
- Cremated remains donated to Goodwill
- DNA from beard leads cops to burglar
- Wis. governor's Hanukkah message: 'Molotov!'
- Corrections officer arrested for shoplifting
- Video of 'Calgary's worst driver' goes viral
- Pastor opens church in Buffalo Wild Wings
- Car crashes into garage -- through the roof