U.S. cities with the rudest drivers
A new study completed by car service company AutoVantage and research firm Prince Market Research has ranked American cities based on road etiquette and aggressive behavior. Take a look at the cities with the rudest - and the most courteous - drivers.
Around The Watercooler
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed
- Brazilian man declared dead wakes up in body bag
- World's most expensive hot dog costs $169