U.S. cities with the rudest drivers
A new study completed by car service company AutoVantage and research firm Prince Market Research has ranked American cities based on road etiquette and aggressive behavior. Take a look at the cities with the rudest - and the most courteous - drivers.
Around The Watercooler
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water
- Man steals car, drives it to probation meeting
- Cops deliver pizza after driver involved in crash