Models rev up auto show crowds
One thing all auto shows seem to have in common these days are scantily-clad spokesmodels showing off the cars. But using sex appeal to sell cars dates back nearly as far as the car itself.
Around The Watercooler
- 22-pound cat traps family in bedroom
- Thong-clad man steals superhero costume
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk