Models rev up auto show crowds
One thing all auto shows seem to have in common these days are scantily-clad spokesmodels showing off the cars. But using sex appeal to sell cars dates back nearly as far as the car itself.
Around The Watercooler
- Cashier sells herself winning lotto ticket
- Waitress gets $1,000 tip on $60 bill
- Beer thief leaves apology note, cash
- Army plans to launch a reality TV show
- Bicycle hearse offers 'one last ride'
- Toss burgers at kidnappers in Charles Ramsey video game
- Caffeinated toothbrush in the works
- Golfer, 77, sinks 3 holes-in-one
- Google Maps leads kidnapped boy home