Wackiest motor vehicle laws of 2013
There are plenty of motor vehicle laws that are more practical than weird and were created to enforce legitimate safety for passengers and vehicle operators. Then there are the following laws that seem like they were created more for entertainment than for public safety.
Around The Watercooler
- Drunk passenger throws prosthetic leg at flight crew
- Beer thrown at tiger during drunken zoo party
- Drone with drugs, phones crashes outside prison
- New ice cream changes color as you lick it
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months