States with biggest gas price increases
Prices at the pump have been going up -- the national average for regular unleaded gas was 44 cents higher on Feb. 19 compared to one month earlier, according to AAA. Take a look at which states have seen the biggest price hikes over the past month.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia