Big cities with worst traffic congestion
The average commuter in a city with more than 3 million people spent an extra 52 hours delayed in traffic and wasted an extra 24 gallons of gas in 2011, according to an urban mobility study from Texas A&M. Find out which cities have the worst congestion.
Around The Watercooler
- Feral cats take over nativity scene
- Man pulls ax over cold McDonald's fries
- Airline surprises passengers with Christmas gifts
- TipsforJesus' bounty continues for holidays
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair