Big cities with worst traffic congestion
The average commuter in a city with more than 3 million people spent an extra 52 hours delayed in traffic and wasted an extra 24 gallons of gas in 2011, according to an urban mobility study from Texas A&M. Find out which cities have the worst congestion.
Around The Watercooler
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage