Big cities with worst traffic congestion
The average commuter in a city with more than 3 million people spent an extra 52 hours delayed in traffic and wasted an extra 24 gallons of gas in 2011, according to an urban mobility study from Texas A&M. Find out which cities have the worst congestion.
Around The Watercooler
- TGI Fridays accused of selling fake liquor
- 84-year-old indicted for drug trafficking
- Teen finds worm in McMuffin
- Mom dies, gives birth, then is revived
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- Does basketball star's massive back tattoo have a typo?
- Man builds pirate ship, sells it on Craigslist
- Sisters tossed from mall over cancer hats
- Cashier sells herself winning lotto ticket