Big cities with worst traffic congestion
The average commuter in a city with more than 3 million people spent an extra 52 hours delayed in traffic and wasted an extra 24 gallons of gas in 2011, according to an urban mobility study from Texas A&M. Find out which cities have the worst congestion.
Around The Watercooler
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying
- Dog tries to run for mayor
- Can Facebook tell you where to live?
- Your name can now be 'Travolta-fied'
- Man selling home for Dogecoins